Repost please delete

Sauron

(sorry if it's a repost I found nothing but we know how the search function is sometimes :()

Apparently, Blizzard has decided to give up on Titan, the new MMO they had been developing for 7 years now. According to Blizzard sources, the game just wasn't meant to be.

"We didn't find the fun," Blizzard co-founder and CEO Mike Morhaime told Polygon in an interview. "We didn't find the passion. We talked about how we put it through a reevaluation period, and actually, what we reevaluated is whether that's the game we really wanted to be making. The answer is no."

(source: Polygon)

Other articles on the subject:

http://www.polygon.com/2014/9/23/6833953/blizzard-cancels-titan-next-gen-mmo-pc

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/blizzard-cancels-next-gen-mmo-titan/1100-6422508/

Personally I'm glad to see that Blizzard actually cares about what they release and will only make games that they love producing, not just what makes them money (which wasn't so clear considering all dem wow expansions and dat sub fee). Of course canceled games are always a sad thing, but honestly, I'm not into mmos so I wouldn't have bought it anyway and id they feel it wouldn't have been that great, maybe they're just better off concentrating on other games (for MMO enthusiasts, maybe a wow 2 is on the horizon?).

Thoughts!

NVM the search function has failed me again.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Repost.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Repost.

Repost.

dat search function tho

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

dat search function tho

It was on the first page of the news and reviews page, literally three scroll wheels of my mouse showed it. Next time google the article headline (or something about it) and add linus tech tips to the end, works a lot better. :)

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

dat search function tho

It's the best search function on earth. Obviously. :P

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Well i have to agree with most your points, but will we see a WoW 2 i don't think so, they can just continue to build on a already successful platform with many established players/subbers(as we see once again with Warlods of Draenor soon to be released). but i am exited to see just where Blizzard do go next now, always been a Warcraft fan and now maybe a new really well designed modern Warcraft RTS would be awesome!!

REPOST

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

REPOST

Dude. You posted this after I changed the title to "repost please delete". Does that make you feel smart?

sudo chmod -R 000 /*