Which Fans could replace the GT AP-15s?

Amagad_MarceloBG
Go to solution Solved by cooperred,

Use fan extensions?

Hey guys,

So im building a new system in which the case is a 900D and im using 5 rads and the fans i have to use with those rads are the magnificent Gentle Typhoon AP-15 which are amazing until you try to use them in the 900D, the case is so big I cant get the wires from the fans anywhere good to use them properly since the wires are so *short* and because i have 23 of those fans to use in the system the cable management is being quite difficult im having some concerns as well in how to control  all those fans without pwm

I really like the new noctua nf f12 ip67 2000 rpm and i saw somewhere they perform as good as the gt ap-15 but that this newer version was much louder than the previous also curious about the Grand Flex 2400 rpm

So any suggestions? the price doesnt really matter all i want is good cfm excellent noise/performance ratio for a static pressure oriented fan to use in my radiators.

Its sad because i really like the gt ap-15 and they perform amazingly but i cant go anywhere with the cables from those fans so they have to go  :(

How about fan extensions, ya dingus.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Fuck! :D 

Didnt thought about it.. facepalm.. and i was so frustrated to throw all those fans away specially since they are not being sold anymore