IPhone 6 + bend test.

X1XNobleX1X

Hey guys, just found this video and I thought it would be interesting to post.

It's a iPhone 6 being being forcefully bent, the results are amazing.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Yep, i just watched it

So funny

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

This proofs what I posted yesterday.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

If they didn't constantly strive to make it so thin then maybe this wouldn't be a problem. I seriously don't know why you would want such a thin phone. I find them really uncomfortable to hold.

Other than wasting a potential of increasing battery life, it makes the phone uncomfortable and this. I hope this ends the trend for thin phones.

I can bend my S4 like that too, only difference is its made of plastic so it doesn't stay bent :D I'm amazed the screen didn't break on that iphone though. 

I agree with the thin phone thing. My g3 is even too thin without a case on it to hold comfortably

And this is one of the reasons why the One M8 has a curved back and a 9+mm thickness in the center.  No camera bulge being one of the other reasons, of course.

Oh well, now Apple can claim that they invented the foldable smartphone.  I guess we'll call this problem "bananagate", and their reply will be "you're carrying it wrong".

I was thinking to get an iPhone 6 Plus but the test that you just made I'm not sure. Maybe if a I get a case. This test got me thinking !!! And on the follow up video same test with Note 3 and it survive!

If they didn't constantly strive to make it so thin then maybe this wouldn't be a problem. I seriously don't know why you would want such a thin phone. I find them really uncomfortable to hold.

Agree... I'd like to see a phone with a rugged build instead of a premium look...

Never buy the first batch of phones.

Actually but in this case even if you bought 6 plus later they cant fix it unless they put a curved aluminum back and make the phone thicker.. 

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

My galaxy s2 is made of plastic but at least doesn't become a banana if I keep it in my pocket

topkek

You better not be from 4chan!

Ola Englund does not approve of your hashtags. Sleep is for the weak, insomnia builds character.

As you are reading this you are slowly traveling forwards in time to where you will get out of the time machine and continue to read posts. Too spookyfor100me.

oh, NCIX also did a pretty funny video covering this aswell!

i'd also like to say that my One Plus One has no curve and is pretty solid.. for like.. a third of the cost of an iphone..

It's a feature, you fools!

Apple made it that way to adapt to people's pockets better.

I wonder if Apple will tell people they are not putting it in their pocket correctly. Why i don't buy crApple products, poor build quality and overpriced. I have a Sony Xperia Z and it's been though lots of pocket stress but hasn't bent one bit, still perfectly flat.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

I don't feel bad for the Apple sheep.

I wonder if Apple will tell people they are not putting it in their pocket correctly. Why i don't buy crApple products, poor build quality and overpriced. I have a Sony Xperia Z and it's been though lots of pocket stress but hasn't bent one bit, still perfectly flat.

You both sound just as bad as Apple fanboys...

My compooter: http://imgur.com/a/mDFsx?

You both sound just as bad as Apple fanboys...

A $750 dollar phone that bends in half when in your pocket for prolonged periods of time.. My phone cost $350 (unlocked) and has better usability, customizability, and hardware specs. Oh, and the best part is it doesn't bend in half while it's in my pocket!

It's the worst fan club of all time (yes I know who Charles Manson is).

BUILD LOGSSerious Black ] [ Project Lumos ] [ SrsB ]

I can bend my S4 like that too, only difference is its made of plastic so it doesn't stay bent :D I'm amazed the screen didn't break on that iphone though. 

The Note 3 survives the same treatment too. The iPhone screen cracks when he tries to bend it back.