Will Forza Horizon 2 beat The Crew?

shiftberry

Forza series (EG Forza 4 and 5) are closed track

The Forza Horizon is not

For me Horizon 2 (should )get the vote, as 1 is one of my all time favourite game, at the level of TDU 1

Ah cool, confusion sorted. Cheerd

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

My default first question then : Did you actually go through the menus and set up the deadzones and speed sensitivity and stuff?

I read the handling complaint a lot, and 99% of the time those people didn't even know that you could customize it completely.

Wow, to be honest I really did not look into that. I played mostly with the XBox 360 controller but also played a little bit with my wheel (Logitech Driving Force GT) but in the game itself I didn't change anything.

Also the game supported my wheel out of the box so I didn't really bother with it, especially since I did not have the wheel for that long and I really had no idea about how to configure it properly.

I'll probably take another look at it if I can because I enjoyed some parts of the game quite a bit and the handling was really not that horrible, I just didn't think it felt that great but I'll look at the options to see if the experience can be improved there when I get a chance to play it again.

i saw some horizon 2 gameplay and i actially kinda liked it, and im hardly into racing/driving games.. anyone know if its comeing to pc or if its a xbone exclusive?

Forza is Xbox only, it is Microsoft one of the biggest brand to make Xbox a desirable choice

Basically the GT`s xbox counterpart