Which smartphone should I buy.

leodiavata

My budget is up to 400-450 euros.
My current options are :
Sony Xperia Z2 which costs 420 euros
HTC One M7 which costs 368 euros
Huawei Ascend P7 which is 318 euros
and Motorola Moto X which is at 280 euros.
My chice would be the huawei one , heard really good review , has a good camera and for the price its a beast.Feel free to suggest other phones as well.

oneplus one or wait for nexus 5 2014

or the lg g2 

Edited by s3ns3

Does the 1 gb ram difference between G3 16gb and 32gb do a lot of difference in case of phone performance ... cause it really makes a difference in price :P

Hope huawei improved its quality, anyways I would never buy again. 

Half tech geek, own all kinds of new RC heli, quadcopter, boat, car version, Chinese teacher

I'd totally go with the Xperia Z2, it's just so bloody gorgeous, and dat camera.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a bunch of review for the oneplus one and it seems beasty for ... a relatively low price , I was wondering is there a way to get this phone in some store for example in Germany (Ill go there for a week) , because I can't seem to find it anywhere here.It definitely is a beast of a phone , it has the same processor with the expensive flagships from different companies , 3 gb ram , not a bad camera and its cheap .Sooo I am really considering oneplus one over the LG G3.

I saw a bunch of review for the oneplus one and it seems beasty for ... a relatively low price , I was wondering is there a way to get this phone in some store for example in Germany (Ill go there for a week) , because I can't seem to find it anywhere here.It definitely is a beast of a phone , it has the same processor with the expensive flagships from different companies , 3 gb ram , not a bad camera and its cheap .Sooo I am really considering oneplus one over the LG G3.

Oneplus one doesn't sell in any store at all though, only online with the necessary invite to buy it, then you need to make sure your country is one of the 16 they ship too.

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Does the 1 gb ram difference between G3 16gb and 32gb do a lot of difference in case of phone performance ... cause it really makes a difference in price :P

I've never tinkered with the G3, but I own the G2, and it's one speedy phone. I recommend that you root and ROM and though, because LG's shotty Optimus UI slows down the phone significantly. The G2 is insanely easy to root and ROM too. there's programs that even do it for you...

COMIC SANS

Z2 for sure. Best eveything really. Except it may be a littlw big but thats preference

Interested in Business and Technology