Gaming/Movie TVs or Monitor

OmgHavoc

So i'm looking for a TV or Monitor for movies and gaming. I'm not sure if there's one that can fit both my needs so I've provided a budget for each. I'd prefer for the TV to have Wifi and an Ethernet port and come with applications such as netflix.  

Budgets

32" TV $500-600 CAD

21-24" Gaming Monitor $200 CAD

TV's have slower response times and movement and input lag are usually very noticeable compared to a monitor/panel for the PC.

There is sometimes a 'game mode/setting' where it makes it as fast as possible, but even then it can not be fast enough for precision mouse movement.

I notice a HUUUUUGE difference playing on my 1080p TV in Game mode compared to my PC, almost like the feeling is compared to a low battery wireless mouse over a wired one.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

TV's have slower response times and movement and input lag are usually very noticeable compared to a monitor/panel for the PC.

There is sometimes a 'game mode/setting' where it makes it as fast as possible, but even then it can not be fast enough for precision mouse movement.

I notice a HUUUUUGE difference playing on my 1080p TV in Game mode compared to my PC, almost like the feeling is compared to a low battery wireless mouse over a wired one.

Alright so what would be the best  21-24" gaming monitor for under $200 CAD around  and  32" TV for under $500-600 CAD?