new system build help

devin727

no, never got a aftermarket cooler because i knew it wouldn't fit in my case. 

The cooler i was looking at was the hyper 212 evo

can i ask why the 212 evo and i just did a qick check and the 212 evo does fit in your case...

can i ask why the 212 evo and i just did a qick check and the 212 evo does fit in your case...

it barely fits from what i looked at, only 1mm left, i'm being safe than sorry, so i'm gonna buy a H440 instead to replace my crappy one and but a cpu cooler on it, i'm also thinking about the Swiftech H220-X as a cpu cooler when i buy a H440

no, never got a aftermarket cooler because i knew it wouldn't fit in my case. 

The cooler i was looking at was the hyper 212 evo

if you want to do a good oc like 4.5 or.4.3 i would get a little bit better cooler i was running a nic c5 when i first got the cpu and i was still at 4.5 .. and these amd cpus dont get really hot like the intel ones do when you put a good oc on them i run 4.5 at 25 c at idle and under load i max out at like53c witch is way better then any intel that i have seen

if you want to do a good oc like 4.5 or.4.3 i would get a little bit better cooler i was running a nic c5 when i first got the cpu and i was still at 4.5 .. and these amd cpus dont get really hot like the intel ones do when you put a good oc on them i run 4.5 at 25 c at idle and under load i max out at like53c witch is way better then any intel that i have seen

dude i don't want to overclock(atleast for now), i'd never oc my 1.8GHZ 64 X2 that is around 7 years old and still runs fine. 

I'm getting a cpu cooler because i want lower temps, more quiet cpu cooler.

it barely fits from what i looked at, only 1mm left, i'm being safe than sorry, so i'm gonna buy a H440 instead to replace my crappy one and but a cpu cooler on it, i'm also thinking about the Swiftech H220-X as a cpu cooler when i buy a H440

i just build a system for my buddy using the same setup the h440 with a h220x and it is a sweet looking set up and the best part is you cant even hear it

dude i don't want to overclock(atleast for now), i'd never oc my 1.8GHZ 64 X2 that is around 7 years old and still runs fine. 

I'm getting a cpu cooler because i want lower temps, more quiet cpu cooler.

but i thought you said you had an 8320?

i have a 8320, the X2 was my old pc i'd used for 7 years without overclocking 

the 8320 is just an under clocked 8350 you can get so much more out of it when you oc the difference it makes form 3.5 to 4.0 isnt really that much but idk why but when you up the volts and go to 4.5 the proformance increase is amazing

the 8320 is just an under clocked 8350 you can get so much more out of it when you oc the difference it makes form 3.5 to 4.0 isnt really that much but idk why but when you up the volts and go to 4.5 the proformance increase is amazing

for right now, i'll just stick to my 8320 at stock speeds, runs fine.

is that asrock board good for oc?

Maybe its less than rog ones, but u said u wanted same price... So here is the same price...

rig: i7 4770k @4.1Ghz (delidded), Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz, ROG Maximus VI Hero, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA GTX980SC, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Corsair SF600, self-built wooden Case, CoolerMaster QuickFire TK, Logitech G502, Blue Yeti, BenQ GW2760HS