Be aware of eBay scam!!!!!

Everyone be aware of eBay scam. They are most of the time people from nigeria. Post names and e-mail addresses of people that you got scammed from. They send you a fake PayPal message saying that in order for you to get your money you have to first give them the  tracking number of the package which means that you first have to sent the package and then you will receive your money(realy?). I learned this the hard way and I want everyone to be really careful.  Here are some of them

1) Name: Melvin Flora

e-mail: melvinflora072@yahoo.com
2) Name: John Olayiwola
    e-mail: johnolayiwola02@gmail.com

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

I've had those, they stink of suspicious activity so I always delete them anyway.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

These have been around for quite awhile. Keep in mind that the majority of problems people have stemming from computer use ultimately boils down to social engineering. Keep knowledgeable and don't follow through with something that seems to good to be true.

I never thought anyone fell for these xD.

Hello I'm Nigerian Prince,

Send me details I send you many millions because I need to get money out of mine country

Thnks friend.

Even if such a dumb scam was successful you think a Nigerian Prince laundering money out of his country via your bank account is legal?

I think upon signing up for the internet everyone should be forced to sit down and watch futurama : benders big score

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Even if such a dumb scam was successful you think a Nigerian Prince laundering money out of his country via your bank account is legal?

And also traceable lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate