DEAR LINUS, and team

someone

A little tip i want to share with you i believe it is going to help.

In the end of every video (except of saying "like the video") you should put a little animation somewhere which reminds of the rating

It may sound silly simple but i have seen this in the past...it HAS to work..at least 10%+

You guys have nothing to loose. a subscribe button would be good also but its not necessary

Ow and keep up the bloopers!! :)

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

They are so busy right now with everything thats happening and it would just mean extra labour costs which people dont want and then that leads to overworking and people getting tried and then the overall content will loose some of its quality so yes there are things to consider.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

They are so busy right now with everything thats happening and it would just mean extra labour costs which people dont want and then that leads to overworking and people getting tried and then the overall content will loose some of its quality so yes there are things to consider.

Well i see your point here but there will be a great improvement with an not so great effort , (wrote this because the likes have dropped around 10%)

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”