Is This a Good System?

Felveus

I've been trying to get a Editing PC with an i7 for $800 NZD but it's been difficult due to insane NZ prices, I put a post up for help and everyone said I would need $1200 NZD to even dream about the i7, but I found this on trade me (EBay for NZ) I know it doesn't have a GPU but I could get one for my birthday, but I'd like to ask if the specs are good? To make sure there's no bad motherboard or anything.

Here you go! http://www.trademe.co.nz/computers/desktops/no-monitor/auction-781658431.htm

Thanks!

I've been trying to get a Editing PC with an i7 for $800 NZD but it's been difficult due to insane NZ prices, I put a post up for help and everyone said I would need $1200 NZD to even dream about the i7, but I found this on trade me (EBay for NZ) I know it doesn't have a GPU but I could get one for my birthday, but I'd like to ask if the specs are good? To make sure there's no bad motherboard or anything.

Here you go! http://www.trademe.co.nz/computers/desktops/no-monitor/auction-781658431.htm

Thanks!

Personally I wouldn't get it. No overclocking, and upgrading GPU would require upgrading PSU unless you're getting something like a 750 Ti. 

If you're editing you could get an FX 8320/8350

"Rawr XD"

Yeah the motherboard is quite budget but everything else is good.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Damn, I spent the last few minutes trying to put something together on PCpartpicker, turns out you were right, prices in NZ are absolutely ridiculous. That PC you listed is starting to look like a good option.

Damn, I spent the last few minutes trying to put something together on PCpartpicker, turns out you were right, prices in NZ are absolutely ridiculous. That PC you listed is starting to look like a good option.

Exactly what I did dude :3 Ive spent so long trying to get a good build for $500 but it just wasn't possible, So i had to numb it up to $800 you think I should get it?

Yeah the motherboard is quite budget but everything else is good.

I know I saw that but do you think I should take it? Ive spent a very long time almost 2 months now trying to find a decent build but most were overprices, Bad combo etc worded by LinusTechTips Forum, Do you think its worth it? I know i have to upgrade the PSU for a good GPU but I don't mind doing it in year.

Personally I wouldn't get it. No overclocking, and upgrading GPU would require upgrading PSU unless you're getting something like a 750 Ti. 

If you're editing you could get an FX 8320/8350

Are you sure? Have you looked at NZ prices on PCPartPicker? They are insane other people have agreed, I think I will probably get this because its taken me a long time to find a decent one and this one isn't even second hand! I know the PSU was a little low but my personal plans was to get the 750 ti :) So I'm good

I think in Conclusion I'm going to get this because its take way to long for me to find a good one like this, Anyone wanna give me recommendations for my future PSU, Motherboard and GPU?

Thanks Guys! Yay finally got my PC of choice!

-snip

It's a good option and I'd pick it up.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

It's a good option and I'd pick it up.

Awesome! Thanks!