First Build! - Need Feedback

The Danger Boy

Hello there!

I'm currently planning to build a new desktop. This is my build:. 

Total: 7741.00 Kr. (Danish Money)

What do you think?  :)

-snip-

Trade the 8350 for a g3258 +h81 and drop the h100i... in return get a much better GPU like a 270/280.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I would expect you to know better than to quote the entire OP with almost 2k posts...

-_-

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I would expect you to know better than to quote the entire OP with almost 2k posts...

-_-

I just woke up and realized I ahve to be doing something in 10 minutes :/ sorry.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Trade the 8350 for a g3258 +h81 and drop the h100i... in return get a much better GPU like a 270/280.

I don't want a better GPU. I have a 60 Hz monitor so i can take advantage of a 270/280 GPU :/

This is a pretty nice advice. CM 212 Evo would even allow you to OC to a certain point and let you spend more money on a better GPU which is definitely better for games, considering there will be no bottlenecks.

Awesome motherboard choice by the way ;)

EDIT:

I don't want a better GPU. I have a 60 Hz monitor so i can take advantage of a 270/280 GPU :/

Do not to confuse that a beast GPU does not take advantage of a monitor just because it is 60Hz. Everything will run smoother and probably cooler if you have a better GPU to do the same job as a lower-end GPU. You won't regret getting the pentium suggested and a better GPU so, once you feel like doing so, you'd just have to upgrade the CPU and leave the awesome GPU there.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

if you don't want a better GPU then pick an i5 instead of a 8350.

Computing enthusiast. 

I just woke up and realized I ahve to be doing something in 10 minutes :/ sorry.

It's ok, just dont next time :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

if you don't want a better GPU then pick an i5 instead of a 8350.

But the 8350 has a better performance than an i5 (which also cost more in my country) :(

But the 8350 has a better performance than an i5 (which also cost more in my country) :(

it doesn't actually...

Computing enthusiast.