Any VPN recommendations?

Ruostunut kokis

I've been looking for a good VPN service. Can you recommend some good ones that don't slow the internet speeds down too much (like Hotspot shield dropped it to 3,74 Mb/s from ~20 Mb/s when I used it's free 3 day trial of the Elite version), or is that just a thing you just need to cope with?

I'm open for VPN suggestions. However I can only pay with PayPal (due to lack of credit card). That reminds me of another question: how to pay with PayPal when a seller demands dollars but the balance is in Euros? For instance the above mentioned Hotspot shield looks to demand US dollars and I have no idea how currency conversion works with PayPal.

And my apologies if I posted this thread in the wrong subforum.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I think paypal just takes your euros converts them to dollars and shoves them up the sellers ass. Or sth like that.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I think paypal just takes your euros converts them to dollars and shoves them up the sellers ass. Or sth like that.

Soo... Basically I don't personally need to convert currencies?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Soo... Basically I don't personally need to convert currencies?

Yes,I think that is the case.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Have a look at the Hola extension

I7 3770K | GTX 770 amp! | 12gb DDR3 @1600mhz | 250gb OCZ Vertex 450 & 2TB WD Black