BLACK SCREEN

Petrikov96

So im just using my PC like any normal days then my screen stop functioning and when im try to reset it the monitor sreen gone black but the LED light of the Motherboard and evrything else work fine pleas Help me :(

im have already try to reseat my RAM ,reset Cmos battery and reseat every component(include unplug all the PSU wired cable too) of the PC im really desperated now !

Have you tried the PC with a different monitor, or the monitor with a different computer?

if you do this, it will help identify the problem.

i have only 1 monitor so haven't try that :(

i have only 1 monitor so haven't try that :(

Do you have a different computer?

If your PC has onboard video that might also be worth a try. Atleast that will eliminate, or confirm, the graphics card as the problem. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Do you have a different computer?

If your PC has onboard video that might also be worth a try. Atleast that will eliminate, or confirm, the graphics card as the problem. 

i have a laptop but it doesn't have a mini display port input so i cant do anything with that and it fully build so i dont have any spared anything ! also when i try to reseat the ram and reset the MB it doesn't beep or anything it that help ?

i have a laptop but it doesn't have a mini display port input so i cant do anything with that and it fully build so i dont have any spared anything ! also when i try to reseat the ram and reset the MB it doesn't beep or anything it that help ?

Not all motherboards have a speaker, so a lack of sound might not mean anything.

However if your motherboard does have a speaker, a lack of sound should mean that the PC is working like it should. Which would mean that the monitor is at fault. 

Not all motherboards have a speaker, so a lack of sound might not mean anything.

However if your motherboard does have a speaker, a lack of sound should mean that the PC is working like it should. Which would mean that the monitor is at fault. 

i have a MSI Z97 Gamming 7 does it have a speaker ?(i have check the spec on the box and online but it doesn't says anything ==) but does it really have a possibility that a fresh bought monitor gone bad :( (im just bought it for about 2 week)

i have a MSI Z97 Gamming 7 does it have a speaker ?(i have check the spec on the box and online but it doesn't says anything ==) but does it really have a possibility that a fresh bought monitor gone bad :( (im just bought it for about 2 week)

My best guess is that it doesn't have a build in speaker, but I have nothing but a picture to base that guess off.

It is always possible that there is a small speaker in the accessory pack that came with your motherboard. It would then be installed in the pins near the start and reset buttons. Check the manual for furthe information.

It is always possible that the monitor has died, but without testing it with the onboard graphics, a graphics card or a different PC I can't really tell-

i doesn't have one after i check the manual book so is there any way to tell that you ram is bad beside the beeping sound of the motherboard ?

i doesn't have one after i check the manual book so is there any way to tell that you ram is bad beside the beeping sound of the motherboard ?

One way is Memtest86+, but that would require your display to function.

Another way would be wo remove the DIMMs and try each one in each of the RAM slots.

One way is Memtest86+, but that would require your display to function.

Another way would be wo remove the DIMMs and try each one in each of the RAM slots.

and one last question is the screen slowly turn to freezing the fault of the monitor ? 

P/S: thank alot mate you help out alot im just gonna take all of this and go to the vendor for trouble shooting :-<

and one last question is the screen slowly turn to freezing the fault of the monitor ? 

P/S: thank alot mate you help out alot im just gonna take all of this and go to the vendor for trouble shooting :-<

Again I'm not able to give a clear answer. It could be that the monitor simply stops responding, thereby freezing. But it could equally be a problem with the PC not being able to output an image. 

Did you play with the wires inside?Add any new components or made any changes(clean the pc itself,change slots...idk)?What i am guessing is that there's a loose wire something that doesn't make contact well

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

probably the monitor

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

Did you play with the wires inside?Add any new components or made any changes(clean the pc itself,change slots...idk)?What i am guessing is that there's a loose wire something that doesn't make contact well

it fine and i redo and check any loose wire myself :( the PSU it 850W and im only using 1 VGA so im suppose it fine ! BTW when i try to plug in my headphone and turn on my PC im still heard the window starting sound and when that done im clicking shift constanly for the sound it make does that confirm it the monitor that gone bad ? 

it fine and i redo and check any loose wire myself :( the PSU it 850W and im only using 1 VGA so im surppose it fine ! BTW when i try to plug in my headphone and turn on my PC im still heard the window starting sound and when that done im clicking shift constanly for the sound it make does that confirm it the monitor that gone bad ? 

If you can hear the windows sound and activity then yes volbet was right the monitor is dead

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.