Best Notebook (15') Cooler for under 25€

abbmohpilot

Hello everyone! This is my first thread here in LTT.I've been subscribed to the YT channel since 2011. I joined the forum a long time ago back when Linus used to work in his garage :P

Back to the point of this thread.

I needed a laptop for my graduate studies here in France and I wanted a good laptop with a good screen and good looks but still capable for slightly heavy gaming (BF3, War Thunder, CS:GO, Assetto Corsa,..).

So I purchased my first laptop less than 2 months ago. It is an Asus N550JK-CN002H I bought when I was in Saudi Arabia. Specs:

• CPU: Intel Core i7-4700HQ
  • GPU: GeForce GTX 850M with 4GB of DDR3 VRAM
  • RAM: Single Channel DDR3 8GB DDR3
  • Storage: 1TB ST1000LM024 HDD

I am satisfied (and a bit surprised) by the gaming performance in most games. I rarely notice an annoying increase in the noise and both the keyboard and the surface where I put my palm stays surprisingly cool. Though I am a bit concerned about the temperatures the CPU and GPU while doing so: at 100% for more than 10 mins, GPU reaches 85C and CPU sometimes surpasses 87C.

I would like to know what are the best notebook coolers for under 25€ (~30$) I can buy, preferably from a french site or a European site that ships to France.