Will the Swiftech H220-X fit in the Corsair Carbide Air 240?

Yatin

Don't post comments like 'you should have googled it' and all. 

What is the dimensions of the 240? I was going to buy one, it just looks to hard to build in to

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

googled have should it.

yes it fits

Thanks!

What is the dimensions of the 240? I was going to buy one, it just looks to hard to build in to

397mm x 260mm x 320mm (DxWxH I guess)

Don't be fooled by just the dimensions, the 240 is pretty compact and the H220X is a big radiator.

It definitely won't fit in the top since the motherboard gives barely enough clearance for fans alone. It might fit in the front, but even then it looks like it'll be a really tight fit with that pump/reservoir overhang thing. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it doesn't fit. :/

Don't be fooled by just the dimensions, the 240 is pretty compact and the H220X is a big radiator.

It definitely won't fit in the top since the motherboard gives barely enough clearance for fans alone. It might fit in the front, but even then it looks like it'll be a really tight fit with that pump/reservoir overhang thing. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it doesn't fit. :/

What he said. I was going to get the 240, but it doesn't fit the air cooler I want, the only fans you could install is directly above the GPU and the back and just really hard to get around. I'm getting the Air 540....

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time.