** CLOSED ** HUGE Computex Giveaway Sponsored by WD and Steiger Dynamics

LinusTech

A very generous giveaway, thank you!

I can only wish something like Steiger Dynamics LEET

I don't have Facebook and I don't have twitter, so this is my one shot at this contest. I'm suprised that Linus has gotten enough sponsers behind him to give this much stuff away. It's good to see a YouTuber do well, especially when they are entertaining.

And before I get replies telling me to just sign up for facebook and twitter, I have a moral objection against myself using either site and personally see no reason for me to get either one, because I would never use them.

Anyway, good luck to everyone with this contest, and thanks to Linus for setting it up for us all. :)

YouTube channel for Let's Plays = EvilCronos13 - Games: Final Fantasy X HD - Grandia II - Xenogears - Star Ocean: Till the End of Time - Final Fantasy X-2 HD - Legend of Dragoon - Xenosaga III

Intel 3770K - Gigabyte z77x-ud3h - 16GB Corsair Vengence LP - GTX 1060 6GB - Corsair Obsidian 650D - OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Kingwin Lazer lz-1000 - Dell U2410 UltraSharp - Cooler Master 212+ - Razer Black Widow Ultimate - Razer Imperator - Logitech Z2300 - Sennheiser HD 598SE

Wow amazing timing since I'm going to have my entire gaming build bought soon, so if i win a harddisk i could save some bucks. awesome, thanks Linus you young whippersnapper. ;)

Superman giveaway cool man!!

Wow, that HTPC looks ballin'!!! Entered and I'll make sure to share your videos to get those views up. Thanks Linus, WD, and all the other sponsors. You guys rock.

All these contests LTT is bringing us lately is insane.  We really do appreciate them and a big thanks to the sponsors for bringing them.  If I used facebook at all I would like their pages.  

So many giveaways all at once! Thank you!

Great giveaway  :D

Another awesome giveaway.. lets get a crazy amount of views everyone!