Sith Empire PC Build (Late 2011)

ScytheNoire

This is a build I did leading up to the release of Star Wars: The Old Republic (disappointing).

http://sithempirepc.blogspot.ca/

You can use the link in the side menu to view the various stages.

Computer parts are mostly (or all) from NCIX, of course.

Water-cooling stuff is from various places in USA, haven't seen a good Canadian source.

Water reservoir was custom made to my specs by CyberDruid (no longer doing them).

Water-jet cutting and powder-coating were at local businesses where I used to live (Windsor, Ontario).

I'll post a few finale shots, but can see the entire build at link above on Blogspot.

BxOnGAL.jpg

JBuKjeX.jpg

Q7j32xp.jpg3BHNHnn.jpg

8cEydJ8.jpg

Sith Empire PC Build

2011 Build - TJ07, water-jet cut, inverted-ATX, powder-coated, water-cooled, custom-sleeving

Looks awesome, could do with some cable tidying.

Love the Red & Black

Keep up the good job. 

That's sweeeeet, I wish we could have seen the process! What do you have in that thing??

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S