Is it worth bitcoin mining with this

Nope they really aren't. Their coin recently had a decent pump (I'd guess it will be followed by an even greater correction)

A 290x can mine around 1M/hash. Mining dogecoin currently would earn about $0.05 per day. However at an estimated 300watt usage and a cost of $0.10 per K/watt has a running cost of $0.72 per day. A net loss of 67 cents per day. Other coins have higher daily earnings, but more often than not you will find electric costs push you into a negative.

Not to generalize, but quite a few of the dogecoin miners are minors (there's a pun there somewhere) who live at home and are subsidizing electrical costs due to their parents unknowingly paying for it.

yep not gonna happen, the highest cost for me is electricity. I spend less money on my car 

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3

There's nothing stopping you from trying to mine, and learning how it works in the process, but it will likely be at a loss. Especially when compared to purchasing some coins directly.

Mining will push your gpu to 100% and tends to make even basic tasks difficult, laggy, if not unusable.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Unless you want to ignore the high running cost, seeing a positive return is difficult for gpu mining. It's generally why I recommend to purchase coins directly versus buying hardware to mine; It's one thing if you already had the hardware but don't buy GPU's with intention of mining.

You might be able to somewhat "write off" the electric usage by using it as a loud space heater during winter and turning down/off other in home heating.

looking at my electricity cost its 0,11 $ per k/watt, this is during the summer, In winter it will cost about 0.15 

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3