My Setup

Ramonman

Hallo, i would like to know if this build can run? if all parts work with each other and if its next gen proof :D

1. Budget & Location
My max budged would be around 1.300 EURO, and i live in Belguim.

2. Aim
The Build sould be for Gaming and Autocad work. But mostly Gaming, the games i would play: Watch Dogs, GTA V, Battlefield.. i wanne play the next gen game's on Meduim/low if it can be done

3. Monitors
I would use just one 1080P monitor. and NOT upgrade this!

4. Peripherals
In my budged sould be:

- Good Gaming mouse

- Good gaming keyboard (AZERTY, and backlight)

- Gaming headset

- NO, OS need! i got a windows 8 left.

5. Why are you upgrading?
Right now i run a 5 years old laptop, and i wanne get into PC gaming, i am getting a bit bored with my PS3 and controler ;)

6. Things we need to know?

I would like to stay with Intel, and the GTX series.. It can be other series but it has to be from Intel and GTX.

Also i would overclock.

7. The build itself

16jo392.jpg

Total: 1282,15 EURO

Thanks already,

Arno

It's great!

Seems solid. And at this price range you can easily go with Intel/Nvidia

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Hallo, i would like to know if this build can run? if all parts work with each other and if its next gen proof :D

1. Budget & LocationMy max budged would be around 1.300 EURO, and i live in Belguim.2. AimThe Build sould be for Gaming and Autocad work. But mostly Gaming, the games i would play: Watch Dogs, GTA V, Battlefield.. i wanne play the next gen game's on Meduim/low if it can be done

3. MonitorsI would use just one 1080P monitor. and NOT upgrade this!4. PeripheralsIn my budged sould be:

- Good Gaming mouse

- Gaming headset

- NO, OS need! i got a windows 8 left.5. Why are you upgrading?Right now i run a 5 years old laptop, and i wanne get into PC gaming, i am getting a bit bored with my PS3 and controler ;)

I would like to stay with Intel, and the GTX series.. It can be other series but it has to be from Intel and GTX.

Also i would overclock.

7. The build itself

16jo392.jpg

Thanks already,

Arno

Get a 4690K. It has better Thermal Interface Material and is better.

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

1. Budget & Location

My max budged would be around 1.300 EURO, and i live in Belguim.

2. Aim

The Build sould be for Gaming and Autocad work. But mostly Gaming, the games i would play: Watch Dogs, GTA V, Battlefield.. i wanne play the next gen game's on Meduim/low if it can be done

3. Monitors

I would use just one 1080P monitor. and NOT upgrade this!

4. Peripherals

In my budged sould be:

- Good Gaming mouse

- Gaming headset

- NO, OS need! i got a windows 8 left.

5. Why are you upgrading?

Right now i run a 5 years old laptop, and i wanne get into PC gaming, i am getting a bit bored with my PS3 and controler ;)

Also i would overclock.

7. The build itself

16jo392.jpg

Thanks already,

Arno

I think your build looks good.

I think you could get a better bang for your buck on that case though, maybe get a NZXT H440?

http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/375962/nzxt-h440-wit.html

Also: The Corsair Carbide 300R Costs 65 euros in The Netherlands, kind of a big difference don't you think?

I would get the 4gb version of the gtx 770. you are from netherland right? if so, you could buy the components on mindfactory.de. it's cheaper there 

wow... pretty empty here...

I would get the 4gb version of the gtx 770. you are from netherland right? if so, you could buy the components on mindfactory.de. it's cheaper there 

The 4GB GTX 770 isn't worth the extra money. 

The 4GB GTX 770 isn't worth the extra money. 

i paid 5€ more  for 4gb. and the 2gb card is so expensive where he got the price from. from mindfactory you can get the 4gb version for as low as 300 and the 2gb version for around 255

Thanks for al the great feedback all, i changed to the Intel I5 4690K now.

also, i know this site is a bit more money but do i win it back with this actoin?

2h6hg8w.png

It says:

- When buying a Nvidea Geforce GTX card i get 110 euro in game credit?

-  When buying a Nvidea Geforce GTX card i get Borderlands: the pre-sequel

is it worth?

I heard thad 2GB is more than enouf for 1 1080P monitor.. the 4GB is only better when you use more than one monitor or if you wanne play on 4K?

but i can be rong.

Thanks for al the great feedback all, i changed to the Intel I5 4690K now.

also, i know this site is a bit more money but do i win it back with this actoin?

2h6hg8w.png

It says:

- When buying a Nvidea Geforce GTX card i get 110 euro in game credit?

-  When buying a Nvidea Geforce GTX card i get Borderlands: the pre-sequel

is it worth?

I heard thad 2GB is more than enouf for 1 1080P monitor.. the 4GB is only better when you use more than one monitor or if you wanne play on 4K?

but i can be rong.

for 1080p its enough . you only profit when you have tons of texture mods in games like gta. i have that and play on a 1440p monitor while running a 1080p and a 1200o monitor. but for 1 1080p monitor it's totally fine

for 1080p its enough . you only profit when you have tons of texture mods in games like gta. i have that and play on a 1440p monitor while running a 1080p and a 1200o monitor. but for 1 1080p monitor it's totally fine

good to know! how about de performence? how good wil this PC run you all think?

on what setting can i play crysis3, battlefield 4? etc etc?

good to know! how about de performence? how good wil this PC run you all think?

on what setting can i play crysis3, battlefield 4? etc etc?

on 1080 cry 3 high to maxed out without AA

bf4 ultra 40-70fps with aa and without aa >60fps

basically everything maxed out.

on 1080 cry 3 high to maxed out without AA

bf4 ultra 40-70fps with aa and without aa >60fps

basically everything maxed out.

thanks, this wath i wanted to know, if y PC could run the games i want :D

so i also gues i can play next gen games like GTA V, The Division, The crew etc etc