Buying unlocked AT&T LG G3 from the US to use overseas till I move back

Verendus

I'm going to get an LG G3, but the country I live in doesn't have the 64Gb 32GB model which is the one I wanted because of the extra GB of RAM. I have decided to buy one over Amazon (which I think is the LG-D855 model), but unlocked from AT&T. I just wanted to know if it was okay to use it in Vietnam until I leave to the US for University.

I MEAN WHAT I SAY AND WHAT I SAY IS WHAT I MEAN

CPU:  Intel core i7 3770K cooled by Zalman LQ315 (PUSH/PULL) | CASE: Cooler Master Scout 2 | MOBO:  MSI Z77A-G65 Gaming RAMKingston HyperX DDR3 2x4GB 1600mhz | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780 OC 3GB PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 620W | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB | Monitors: HP Compaq L2311c 23" 1080P | Mouse: Razer Abyssus Mirror | KEYBOARDS: Ducky Shine 3 (Cherry Red/Blue Backlight) | CM Storm Quickfire TK (Cherry Brown/White Backlight) | CM Storm QFS (Cherry Blue) |

it's only the 16gb version I believe that doesn't have 3gb's of ram... 32 and 64 both have 3gb.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

it's only the 16gb version I believe that doesn't have 3gb's of ram... 32 and 64 both have 3gb.

I actually meant 32gb, but yes the 16 only has 2gb which is the only model available here. The reason I want the 32gb over the 16gb is for the 3gb of ram.

CPU:  Intel core i7 3770K cooled by Zalman LQ315 (PUSH/PULL) | CASE: Cooler Master Scout 2 | MOBO:  MSI Z77A-G65 Gaming RAMKingston HyperX DDR3 2x4GB 1600mhz | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780 OC 3GB PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 620W | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB | Monitors: HP Compaq L2311c 23" 1080P | Mouse: Razer Abyssus Mirror | KEYBOARDS: Ducky Shine 3 (Cherry Red/Blue Backlight) | CM Storm Quickfire TK (Cherry Brown/White Backlight) | CM Storm QFS (Cherry Blue) |

I actually meant 32gb, but yes the 16 only has 2gb which is the only model available here. The reason I want the 32gb over the 16gb is for the 3gb of ram.

then yes it's worth it to get it from over seas

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Will a carrier over there let you use your unlocked phone on their network?  If yes, then go for it.

I think it should work, my mom uses an unlocked iphone and the reason I'm getting an unlocked one from AT&T is also for when I move back I can get LTE support and such.

why do u want the 3gbs of ram so bad? does it make that much of a difference?

why do u want the 3gbs of ram so bad? does it make that much of a difference?

I don't swap phones often and so I want as future proof a phone as I can get. My current phone is approaching 4 years now.