Kaspersky Pure 3.0 or Bitdefender Total Security 2015?

DarkEnergy

My Kaspersky Internet Security subscription has 15 days left on it and I don't know if I should stick with it or change my antivirus. Kaspersky has mostly worked for me except that it has problems starting up on one of my laptops. According to the topic title, which anti virus would you choose between those two. I will also be adding a layer of security by getting Malwarebytes (paid version)

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

My Kaspersky Internet Security subscription has 15 days left on it and I don't know if I should stick with it or change my antivirus. Kaspersky has mostly worked for me except that it has problems starting up on one of my laptops. According to the topic title, which anti virus would you choose between those two. I will also be adding a layer of security by getting Malwarebytes (paid version)

Download the trial and see if you like it.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

Download the trial and see if you like it.

Of which one. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Of which one. 

Either one. Try them out yourself. 

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

Would I have to uninstall kaspersky in order to use the bitdefender trial?

Would I have to uninstall kaspersky in order to use the bitdefender trial?

Preferably yes , but you'll be better with the free one for an average user . As long as you have latest windows/windows updates , there is a very small chance to get a virus , I don't use any antivirus and didn't have any problems since I used xp .. 

Also , if you have win 8 it already comes with a decent antivirus .

> I have approximate knowledge of many things <

Preferably yes , but you'll be better with the free one for an average user . As long as you have latest windows/windows updates , there is a very small chance to get a virus , I don't use any antivirus and didn't have any problems since I used xp .. 

Also , if you have win 8 it already comes with a decent antivirus .

In that case....I'm not an average user. Kaspersky has blocked many things. There have even been viruses that have crashed Kaspersky. 

In that case....I'm not an average user. Kaspersky has blocked many things. There have even been viruses that have crashed Kaspersky. 

I see you like to live dangerously ... 

Well then after your karpesky subscription expires you can give it a try and see which one you like .

Good luck .

> I have approximate knowledge of many things <