Not sure if this belongs in this Topic but, Desks?

jacobinho

Hey guys, kinda new to the linus forum. I currently have a desk and it's good enough, i have my PC on top since i don't want it close to the carpet, but i want to get a second monitor and i'm gonna need a new desk, i've been looking online and a lot of them seem really bad and the ones that look good are stupid expensive, like more than $1000 expensive, and that's out of my budget for now. I don't need a desk that has monitor mounting options or anything like that, just a desk that costs less than $300 that's long enough to have 2 monitors and a pc on it and won't break after a year. Thanks guys! :)

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Take a trip to Ikea, and use the topic @SAV1OUR linked, it's all about the ikea desks.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim