Premium keyboards - Are they worth it ?

I was looking to upgrade my old dell keyboard( from 2005 )witch served me pretty well but i broke the 'enter' button and am now looking for an upgrade or replacement .

Everyone says to buy a mechanical one but a decent one with cherry mx switches would start at about 85$ whereas i could buy another cheap one for 2 or 3 dollars from the flea market. I realise that mx switches are made in Germany and are in short supply but do they reflect the price tag? Im not saying that membrane keyboards are better will i type faster , win games easier or ever need that type of build quality?

So do you think i need one ? If so which one ( Note : i have a black and green build )

For giveaway : favourite type of video Product showcases

: How i found linus media group. Good enough gaming pc

I was looking to upgrade my old dell keyboard( from 2005 )witch served me pretty well but i broke the 'enter' button and am now looking for an upgrade or replacement .

Everyone says to buy a mechanical one but a decent one with cherry mx switches would start at about 85$ whereas i could buy another cheap one for 2 or 3 dollars from the flea market. I realise that mx switches are made in Germany and are in short supply but do they reflect the price tag? Im not saying that membrane keyboards are better will i type faster , win games easier or ever need that type of build quality?

So do you think i need one ? If so which one ( Note : i have a black and green build )

For giveaway : favourite type of video Product showcases

: How i found linus media group. Good enough gaming pc

You don't need one, nobody needs one. Its abit like a ferrari.

However I absolutely guarantee That if you buy a mech keyboard you will be happy with your purchase. They actually make typing fun lol. 

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Just reporting double post, as @Windspeed36 requested so he can turn on performance mode, if i understand correctly. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

• 3 weeks later...