2 Internet connections in one computer?

rafamav

My situation is , i got two different modems from diferent ISP's, one is 5mb/1mb, the other is 60mb/3mb corresponding download/upload speeds, the thing is that the 5/1 has a much better route for gaming, my ping is around 15-20 on local servers and 130 on other countries, but with the 60/3 on the other hand i have 80-100 on local and 200+ outside my region even with the large bandwith

So my question is can, is there any possible way to connect these 2 connections at the same computer, so that way i could play with my 5/1 and stream on twitch/surf the internet with the 60/3?

sorry if i posted this in the wrong section my english is not the best  :(

There's a way, let me go find it again. I was looking at it before. 

I was wrong, Due to the way DHCP works, you would need to have one connection being used within a virtual machine. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

^

just run a virtual desktop and run twitch on it

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

could you recommend a good virtual desktop program? i don't how this works so if you could send me a tutorial it would be great cause google is not helping me that much

You can use VMware player which is free

Or Virtual box again free.

If you Google how to setup a vm in on of those programmes you should find out what you need to do. Allthough it is very simple.

Thanks for all the replys, just one more question, if i would stream using vm, would it affect the quality of the stream? i've got a decent rig and i wish to stream at 720p with the 60/3 connection, my spec below

i7 2600
780 gtx
16gb ram
3tb hd

I've used both vmware workstation (vmware player is basically the same thing but is free)  and virtualbox.  I much prefer vmware.  virtualbox, for me, is much more difficult to configure and setup working just right.