Best upcoming MMORPG to play?

Zullo

Hey guys, I was just wondering on your opinions for a new MMORPG that you could suggest to get into playing. I know that Archage is coming out soon but are there any other promising games coming out? Thanks in advance for any response  :).

The only upcoming mmo what i'm looking for is the Everquest Next. It looks interesting and it's sidegame the Landmark can made it even better since they implement the better player made stuffs into the main game.

I'm looking forward to Black Desert Online for the character creation alone.

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

The only upcoming mmo what i'm looking for is the Everquest Next. It looks interesting and it's sidegame the Landmark can made it even better since they implement the better player made stuffs into the main game.

I'm looking for something more like WoW, but thank you for the response anyway  :).

That looks amazing, I might check this out once it comes out in English, thanks  :D!

I have to agree with you on that, that creation system looks really in depth and allows for so much to be done! I will definitely be spending at least an hour or two making my character look perfect in that :) When the game comes out that is....would be a shame if the MMORPG itself sucked, but i'd still download it just to make a character haha, they should actually have the option to have the character creation aspect of it as a seperate standalone program itself for people to mess around with earlier like how Saints Row has their "Initiation Station" which allows you to make your character in advance then port it over to the full release game :)

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=

Archeage is an upcoming MMORPG. It looks more like Guild Wars than it does WOW. There is ESO but I personally don't like that game. If you want a shooting based MMORPG, Tom Clancy The Division is a game to look at. If you want racing, The Crew is a game to look at.   

Yeah, i'm looking forward to ArcheAge. The labor system worries me, but I'm happy I can try it for free before subscribing. I'm getting really sick of micro transaction MMOs, that's one thing I liked about gw2, but it got boring in late game.

-Avi

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

http://avinasharora.com/

I am one of the few who never really got into WoW, and it's a shame because it seems like that's one of the very few MMOs that actually has a really active, large, and loyal following.

-Avi

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

http://avinasharora.com/

http://i.imgur.com/g4EheqY.jpg

No MMO to replace this as of yet

Won't be until Blizzard replaces it with another MMO unless they intend to keep the WoW train going.

Archeage is an upcoming MMORPG. It looks more like Guild Wars than it does WOW. There is ESO but I personally don't like that game. If you want a shooting based MMORPG, Tom Clancy The Division is a game to look at. If you want racing, The Crew is a game to look at.   

What's Archeage's economy like? I wouldn't mind running another trader character on it like what I'm doing with Tera.

What's Archeage's economy like? I wouldn't mind running another trader character on it like what I'm doing with Tera.

Here's a video of what the economy is -

Hey guys, I was just wondering on your opinions for a new MMORPG that you could suggest to get into playing. I know that Archage is coming out soon but are there any other promising games coming out? Thanks in advance for any response  :).

Everquest Next is probably the only one that can compete with WoW to be honest. Archeage = Crysis engine = same problem as Wild Star. People not on on desktop Intel's and good computers can't play = game is doomed to failure.

Guild Wars 2 isn't bad (still need a Intel to WvW well), but the PvE is mediocre, if are into that. SWTOR is fun to level in (which is a first for an MMO) but endgame kind of sucks.  I am in the WoW WoD beta btw, if you have any questions about it. Mainly just pvp'ing on all the classes and doing Ashran. Can tell you what changed with classes/specs if you want. Some classes changed quite a bit. Some are much easier to play. Some were intentionally left challenging like Sub Rogue. Having fun in the beta atm though, and I stopped subbing to WoW awhile ago. Was not a huge fan of the last expansion. 

I really don't see anything challenging WoD until Everquest next though. That will be PvE related probably, as Everquest was never known for having good PvP. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

I'm SO hyped for black desert online, I thought FF14 was great but dropped it due to monthly payments, I'm currently into PSO2 which is a fantastic mmo if you have the patience to keep up with all of the english patches :)

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

• 2 weeks later...

I just answered a similar question. Kingdom Under Fire II. Its an ammortsrpg (Action Massive Multiplayer Online Real Time Strategy Role Playing Game). It basically plays out like a cross between WoW, a Total War game and Dynasty Warriors

So... fucking... keeeeeen!!!!

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

If you can wait, Black Desert looks like an amazing game.