My enthoo luxe just arrived

===PCtyc00n===

grats! my arc midi also arrived today :D 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Not in white. #Notinterested -_-:P I would've totally be rolfing right now if the courier drew little blobs underneath the "Heavy, Lift with care"

Very nice purchase btw.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Not in white. #Notinterested -_-:P I would've totally be rolfing right now if the courier drew little blobs underneath the "Heavy, Lift with care"

Very nice purchase btw.

It is in white lol ill take a pic if you dont believe me :P

It is in white lol ill take a pic if you dont believe me :P

You sure...I swear the image on the box is black... damn packaging is 100% distracting.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

#muy buena :)

Great case, you will enjoy it. I finished a build in the same case last weekend and I like it a lot. 

I7-4790K OC @ 4.7, Asus Maximus VII Hero, 16gb 2133hz Corsair Vengence, 780 GTX SC (2), 250gb Samsung 840 SSD (2), Phanteks Luxe Pro Chassis, EVGA Supernova P2 1200W,MCP655-PWM pump with Bitspower fittings and upgrade kit, 360, 240 EK Radiators, all other watercooling is EK products

I was going to get the Luxe but I didn't like the piece blocking the front fan grill or else I would of purchased so I got the Pro instead.