[YT]NZXT S340 Videos *Updated*

Accursed Entity

Ho....ly....SHIT! I might just pull the fucking trigger on this case as soon as my next paycheck (Next Tuesday) it's just what I wanted super simple, super elegant.

-------

Current Rig

-------

It's nice, yes. But no grommets for 3.5" drives, fans or PSU makes for steal on steal vibration/noise.

True but it is quite cheap most entry level cases don't include them either. I think I can use some other grommets I have around or buy at a hardware store they're like pennies.

-------

Current Rig

-------

The front filter looks good but why did they skimp on the bottom one? 

That's true...

The case looks nice, but I would still rather stick to the Enthoo Pro for my first build, just seems like a more well rounded case for not that much more.

The Enthoo Pro is an awesome case, saw one personally at the store, it looks even better in person. If you want a full tower, the Enthoo series are one of the best cases around in my opinion.

I really like this case... however... boom!

Haha nice, although the S340 looks much simpler and without that awkward rotated mobo, in my opinion.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

The support for only 2 3.5" drives seems like a deal breaker for me. Although I'd still consider getting one.

2.5" is the future!

I'm going to get like two 128GB SSDs, one for Windows, and one for #!.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

PCPartPicker's new video is up! Although it is still the white version too. It seems NZXT only sent white S340 to reviewers. :P

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p