Hey there guys!

I have a question for you!

Im overclocking my 3770k and the stock heatsink just cant handle it anymore, so what are your suggestions for cooling it. Note that i dont have a case with top mount for a full rad ( Sharkoon t28 blue- never buying one again) And i also cant mount a rad in front of  the drive bays as the case is shit like that. My only option is installing a rear 140mm rad - but is that going to be sufficient for overclocks like 4.6 GHz ( i know im not going that high but thats as much as what i trust my mobo(msi z77a-g43) And im not gonna do a custom loop as there is no enough space inside the case.

So should i go for h80i or something simular or an air cooling variant like cm 212 evo, or  a noctua solution?

I can post pics of my sistem when i figure out how to upload em here

THANK YOU for help

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

The H80i is a good cooler. Don't expect massive overclocks; 4.6GHz is pushing it but its a good cooler for moderate overclocks.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I think that noctua nh-d14 is a bit too big for my system and h80i seems about the size that would fit, but is there any other water cooling solution that performs better than h80i but is the same size? :huh:

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

I think that noctua nh-d14 is a bit too big for my system and h80i seems about the size that would fit, but is there any other water cooling solution that performs better than h80i but is the same size? :huh:

Not that I know of. :/

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Not that I know of. :/

So i guess that h80i will have to work :D thx for help making decisions

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS