Japanese games on European 3DS

maxvons

Hi, I'm going to Japan in about 2 weeks, and I was considering buying the new Super Smash for 3DS when I'm there. Will that game work on my European 3DS?

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

no the 3DS is region locked

Crap....

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

can you pick me up an SDVX controller while you are there pls

Where do you live?

UK xD

Where in the uk?

Manchester / north west

I could've given it to you in London, but that's miles away from Manchester. Can't help you, sorry.

i was kidding, those things are expensive as hell and i cant afford it

Haha :P

Smea said that it may be possible to circumvent the region lock bs with his exploit, but he didn't release it yet. Would be best not to upgrade your firmware for the time being.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.