Grid 2 PC First 25 Minutes Gameplay on GTX 690 Ultra 1080p

RDilux
Grid 2 recently released and here i am showing the first 25 minutes of gameplay played on a GTX 690 With all settings max out and on 1080p.
I highly suggest this game if you like race games, it is looking great and the controls are perfect.
What i don't know is why i can't turn on the Intel features in the game i need to fix that somehow.
Anyway enjoy the video and the gameplay and the lame commentary i give.
And don't forget to like and subscibe!

This game looks amazing! what are you playing on? I mean like are you playing on keyboard or gamepad?

This game looks amazing! what are you playing on? I mean like are you playing on keyboard or gamepad?

gamepad ofcrouse :P

I loved Grid 1, gonna try and pick this up in the summer sale

"An Excellent Signature"

I really love how smooth this game runs, I can easily run it on my HD 6870 @ ultra and usually get >40 FPS and no stutters at all (except loading screens)!

I also get slutter at loading screens. Game is nice, but I think that the impact of Grid was way bigger than Grid2. I was also hoping that it would look better, not saying that the graphics sucks, but...

Mobo: Asus Maximus Impact VI Processor: Intel 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.22Vlts Memory: 2x8 GB DDR3 1866Mhz GSkill Sniper

VGA: Sapphire HD 7970 3GB OC Audio: Asus Impact Supreme FX SSD: Mushkin Chronos 120GB HDD: WD Black 500GB

Power Supply: Coolermaster V650 Semi Modular Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i

everyone get stutter on the loading screen also me if you saw that in the video is just the way it is and it not really a issue i can live with it

Been loving this game. Running fully maxed and 60fps @ 1080p. As for the Intel specific settings.. I believe those are settings that only the upcoming Haswell chips can utilize.

MOBO - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0   CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.5GHz - Corsair H80i   RAM - 2x Corsair Vengence 4GB DDR3 @ 1666 MHz   

GPU - SAPPHIRE 100362-3L Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC  Sound - ASUS Xonar DSX  PSU - Thermaltake SMART M Series SP-850M 850W

Kinda same as Grid 1.? o.O

then you need a new set of eyes because it look much better and more realistic

I heard the game was a flop, too 'arcadey' I personally prefer sims, and the fact that there is no cockpit view makes it much less appealing!

everyone get stutter on the loading screen also me if you saw that in the video is just the way it is and it not really a issue i can live with it

Yeah, I've seen the stutter even on dual Titans and it's no better than mine, the actual game is silky smooth though, so I don't really care.

I heard the game was a flop, too 'arcadey' I personally prefer sims, and the fact that there is no cockpit view makes it much less appealing!

It's definitely more oriented towards the casual gamer, cockpit view is the final nail in the coffin for racing sim fans :S. I'm also not a fan of the way you unlock cars or the lack of customization it doesn't feel very rewarding and fan number doesn't seem to serve any purpose apart from perhaps ePeen.

Been loving this game. Running fully maxed and 60fps @ 1080p. As for the Intel specific settings.. I believe those are settings that only the upcoming Haswell chips can utilize.

It probably is a way for Intel to promote haswell for casual/laptop gamers. I'm curious how it performs on current intel GPUs though, has anyone here actually tried it on HD4000 using a laptop or something? I've never seen an intel graphics title before xD.

I loved Grid 1, gonna try and pick this up in the summer sale

NO COCKPIT VIEW :(

NO COCKPIT VIEW :(

i guess some one will fix it with chaning a little settings that is just how the pc modders works :)

It is i used my steam one off refund for this game, i even gave a crap review on meta critic and its not only me.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/grid-2