Complicated build, need help!

savantskie

Ok, let me preface this with the thought that I'm not too wise when it comes to airflow within the general space of a room. So this might be of some importance. 

Right, so with that out of the way, here's what my complicated build needing help looks like by way of words.

I have this new client, that needs a workstation built. I toured the place where this machine needs to be placed, and I'm now suddenly dumbfounded.

The place he intends to use this, is a hermetically sealed lab of sorts. There is very little airflow in the area he wants to put the workstation.

The parts he wants to use include: 
SUPERMICRO X9SRI-F,  2 Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2 Ivy Bridge-EP, an NVIDIA TESLA K20 (900-22081-2220-000) GK110 5GB, and 12 1TB WD Black drives, One SAMSUNG PM853T Data Center Series MZ7GE960HMHP-00003 SSD, and Wintec 48GB (6 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM ECC Registered DDR3 1600

I am leery on the case though. Considering the airflow of the room, and the area in which he wants to place it is litterally a deadspot in the room for the little bit of aiflow this room has, I'm worried about temperatures. I'm worried this machine is going to overheat due to the heat of this machine residing in a stagnant area.

He is very adamant that he wants the system to be placed in that spot.

So I am wondering which case I should go for, or try to push? Serious ideas please, I'm trying to keep this c
lient for future builds. The amount this guy is spending, is going to seriously help with keeping a roof over my head.

How big is the place he needs to put the case? Did you measure it?

I think you would be better off with CaseLabs... About the airflow, as long as the air goes in and out quickly, the system won't overheat. I am guessing his lab is AC cooled.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

The area is more or less 3ft by 3ft by 2ft.

The lab is temerature controlled yes. Stays about 50f or so. But the area the case is gonna sit in, man is there next to no airflow around it, and I'm afraid of the hot air not disipating and staying huddled by the tower.