H100i in nzxt h440

Hello, i am a wee bit worried about my brand new rig. 
the thing that i worry about are temperatures, yes i know that H440 is not very well ventilated and temps might be wee bit higher than normal.

so lets start with my rig- 

case NZXT h440
mobo asus crosshair V formula-z
cpu AMD FX8350 (stock)
cooling Corsair H100i (stock fans)
ram AMD R9 gamers edition 8gb 2400mhz
gpu powercolor R9 290 PCS+ 
psu EVGA 850 G2
ssd crucial mx100
hdd seagate 1tb

so now- my setup is as follow i have the Radiator for my H100i mounted to the front of the case on the bottom 2 slots,  so the fresh air from outside pushes air through the rad  to inside of the case (+ 1 stock nzxt fan above the rad to get more air inside) then i have 2 revoltec fans (120) at the top of the case for exhaust + one stock 140 nzxt fan at the back for exhaust aswell. the temps are pretty high i guess because when i check temps with HW monitor there are 2 temps for cpu (?) one shows temps between 18-20*C at idle and the other one shows 38-41*C at idle, the AI suite shows the higher temps. so im confused with the temps but they seem pretty high for idle temps, BUT when i do a prime95 test the MAX temp on 100% cpu usage is 55*C  (and the lower one is about 22-30*C). 
my gpu temps are pretty low as for R9 290- 38-40*C idle and 60*C when gaming. 

anyone could help me with the temps ?
should i change the fans ? 
i thought about going with push and pull in this case 
Corsair SP120 green led (1650rpm would be enough?) 
maybe put the SP120 as the exhaust aswell ? 

please help guys.
sorry for any mistakes English is my second language. 

Thank you :)

GPU: XFX R9 290 Case: NZXT H440 (green) CPU: AMD Phenom II x6 1100t CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i RAM: GSkill Sniper 8Gb 1600 MoBo: Asus M5A97pro Sound: Creative Sound Blaster X-fi Fatal1ty Pro gamers edition PSU: Xigmatek Tauro 700w Headphones: Creative Sound Blaster 3D Tactic Rage Keyboard: Razer Deathstalker Mouse: Razer Ouroboros Speakers: Logitech Z5500 Monitor: Asus VG278HE 27" 144hz