Cooler Master QuickFire TK vs CM Storm QuickFire Stealth?

fuzedzn

So im looking for a short keyboard with Blue switches.. I was recommended the Quickfire TK but now there is the Stealth and i like them both..

Anyone help on which one i should go for? limited to =< £80

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3

If you need the number pad then go for the TK, if not I would go for the Stealth. The TK also has backlight, so if you are into that then get the TK.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

If you mean literally short consider the Quickfire Rapid which is much cheaper and is tenkeyless also.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

If you mean literally short consider the Quickfire Rapid which is much cheaper and is tenkeyless also.

I do prefer the look of the stealth vs the rapid though.. Going to have to give it a think but i better start selling my K60 now aha

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3