Recommendation for a high picture quality 24 inch monitor, please.

kelloggs

I'm looking to get a 24 inch display that I can perhaps get a further two of, in the future.

My current rig includes an i7 4790k on a Maximus vii Hero. I will be buying a 780 Ti if the new 900 Series release isn't worth it.

I will be gaming on the PC (the big titles; BF4 etc.) but the majority of the time it will be work related tasks. For that reason, I would prefer a better picture quality over a refresh rate, if it means that it will comply with my budget.

As I plan to run a multi-monitor setup, 1080p would be sensible but if you can find a great deal on a 27" 1440p display I wouldn't turn it down and I may reconsider the multi-monitor plan.

The budget per monitor is under £200.

The monitor looks amazing with those almost, non-existent bezels but the 8ms response time is a slight hitch for me.

I play PC on a PG278Q which has 1ms and console on a IPS with a 5ms and I can hardly tell the difference at all, so I doubt even 8ms would make much difference. And I'm mainly an FPS gamer.

I play PC on a PG278Q which has 1ms and console on a IPS with a 5ms and I can hardly tell the difference at all, so I doubt even 8ms would make much difference. And I'm mainly an FPS gamer.

Thank you, you may have just swayed me.

Any further recommendations though, as I'm seeing a lot of people complaining of a very yellow tone to whites?