Pool website shows slower hash rate

In GUI miner it says I doing ~370kh/s but pools tell me it's much slower. Coinotron.com said ~70kh/s and Hypernova.pw said ~210kh/s. Which is correct and what is the best pool for someone who mines LTC part-time on a low end GPU?

"An Excellent Signature"

Ok, Hypernova is now showing ~400kh/s while GUI Miner shows a consistent 370kh/s. I'm guessing GUI Miner is most accurate. Is there any way to delete threads?

"An Excellent Signature"

what pools shows is an estimated of your KH/s base on the shares your miners summit, so over time the pool website will get closer to your actual kh/s.

---- it depends on what type of payment you prefer. must of the pools are offering PPLNS system with a 2% fee, but you can find some using PPS system with a 5% fee. its your decision.

Looking around,

bla bla bla this, meh that!

what pools shows is an estimated of your KH/s base on the shares your miners summit, so over time the pool website will get closer to your actual kh/s.

---- it depends on what type of payment you prefer. must of the pools are offering PPLNS system with a 2% fee, but you can find some using PPS system with a 5% fee. its your decision.

Thanks once again! I'll probably donate some LTC to you once I get going

"An Excellent Signature"

you are welcome! good luck mining and have fun! hehe

Looking around,

bla bla bla this, meh that!