** CLOSED ** HTC Forum Giveaway - A Chance to Win 1 of 4 HTC Phones!

LinusTech

Thank you for any help. This is a note that I have a hard Time reading and writing. so I have to use mostly Free Speech to Text options to get by and free reading software that does not always catch the errors in my writing. and also doesn't always hear the punctuation marks. So I thank you for your patience and understanding and ask that you do not point out or ridicule my disability. I am doing the best I can with what I have I am sorry to say this is actually the only form I've actually had to post a signature like this on for any time i need help.

Well I guess i'll just go for the one entry as I cant for the life of me figure out how to link to an individual post on facebook :(

Nice ! Hope I win !!! ^_^ 

What if I'm already on the dark side? 

I7-4770k 4.7Ghz 1.35v | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16GB Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz | 2x GTX Titan SLI

Custom Water Loop | Corsair AXi 1200w | Intel 530 series 240GB SSD | 1TB WD Black

Corsair Obsidian 900D | Sennheiser 558 | Ducky Shine Zero Cherry MX Brown w/ Orange Backlight | Func MS-3 | Dell U2141H x3

This is amazing! I've been watching for a while, first time posting. Fingers crossed, hope I win!

Dat One X+ doe.

Build "GRYPHON"

Corsair Obsidian 350D w/ Noctua Redux NF-P14/NF-S12B | Be Quiet! Straight Power 600W | Asus Gryphon Z87 | i5 4690k @ 3.5 GHz w/ Be Quiet! Shadow Rock 2 | G.SKILL Sniper 2x8GB DDR3 1866 | EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ w/ Backplate | 250GB Samsung 850 Evo + 1TB HDD

Anything is fine?

Anything it shall be.

Wauw really - an international contest / give away!

Thanks HTC and LinusTech! <3

I dont even know what i would pick yet, but ill look closer into it if im among the luckiest ones! :)

Awesome giveaway! Thanks.

Thanks for the balin contest, Linus. HTC is the king for making this happen. Keep up the good work sir!

Facebook:

Tai Wang: https://www.facebook.com/tai.wang123/posts/475675855860348

Twitter:

@BigWangPC: https://twitter.com/BigWangPC/status/349376436731260929

CASE: Corsair 400R CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition MOBO: ASUS Crosshair IV Formula COOLER: CORSAIR H50

GPU1: ASUS 6970 DirectCU II GPU2: VisionTek 6970 2GB

PSU: CORSAIR HX1050 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600 MHz