Alienware just stop.....

Bosspro1

...It's the lga 2011 platform, there are no I5 lga 2011 cpus...

...That's the problem...

...Their lower end product isn't even worth looking at even if money isn't a concern...

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

...That's the problem...

...Their lower end product isn't even worth looking at even if money isn't a concern...

Their giving you options. Why are you angry?! You're railing alienware for giving consumers extra options, that's good, not bad like you make it out to be

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

...That's the problem...

You can get an i5 and r9 270 for $1000 on the x51 and i don't think is a bad deal for a prebuilt system from a reputable brand. And if money isn't a concern why consider getting an i5?

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

Their giving you options. Why are you angry?! You're railing alienware for giving consumers extra options, that's good, not bad like you make it out to be

I'm not angry.

If anyone is angry, it might have to be you(*cough*They're*cough*); since you are just trying hard, but failing, to defend Alienware.

I'm just laughing at terrible options from unprofessional sweatshop.

You can get an i5 and r9 270 for $1000 on the x51 and i don't think is a bad deal for a prebuilt system from a reputable brand. And if money isn't a concern why consider getting an i5?

They didn't give customers a reasonable i5-4690k + 280x combo, for example.

Again, to get a better gpu; your default one is removed THEN you add $200 or $250 for 270 and 270x, respectively.

And btw, default gpu is a Geforce gtx 745 4GB...yes, 4.

There was also no choice on cpu.

That's a terrible deal. Rather get Digital Storm(actually does have semi-decent combo for under $1000 with better i5 cpu and gtx 760) if I ever lower myself to level of buying prebuilt pc.

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I'm not angry.

If anyone is angry, it might have to be you(*cough*They're*cough*); since you are just trying hard, but failing, to defend Alienware.

I'm just laughing at terrible options from unprofessional sweatshop.

They didn't give customers a reasonable i5-4690k + 280x combo, for example.

Again, to get a better gpu; your default one is removed THEN you add $200 or $250 for 270 and 270x, respectively.

And btw, default gpu is a Geforce gtx 745 4GB...yes, 4.

There was also no choice on cpu.

That's a terrible deal. Rather get Digital Storm(actually does have semi-decent combo for under $1000 with better i5 cpu and gtx 760) if I ever lower myself to level of buying prebuilt pc.

Lol you seriously have some unbridled hate here, it's not even worth arguing with you, seeing as you've already failed to understand a super simple concept

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I like it.......ow ow ow ......stop beating up on me. :)

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

I actually like it when manufacturers stray away from the non cuboid designs.

This one however is a little too overstated for me, specs are good, but obviously you pay through the nose because Alienware produced it.

I think we need more options for custom cases from 3rd party manufacturers, cuboids are probably the most efficient though for standard motherboard sizes.  

Lol you seriously have some unbridled hate here, it's not even worth arguing with you, seeing as you've already failed to understand a super simple concept

Yeah, no point in arguing with a fanboy.

It's like I'm teaching a pig to dance: gets no result, mud everywhere, and frustrates the hell out of pig.

It looks like the port-o-john of the future.  In 2382 people at music festivals will be taking shits in these.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

I don't particularly like alien where.  I actually like this design though...