How to ship a processor and RAM with no original box?

I'm looking to sell a 4930K, Asus Rampage 4 Black Edition, and 32Gb Corsair XMS DDR3 1333 RAM as a 3-part bundle. All brand new and unused as I have not yet finished modding the 900D that I had planned on putting them into.
However, I have already placed the CPU in the socket and misplaced the box (pretty sure the Intel CPU box was thrown away in a recent move) and RAM wise the little plastic case was destroyed in the process of opening it.

Anyway, I have the MoBo box and everything that came in/with it, and the CPU and RAM sitting already installed on the MoBo, safely sitting in the mobo box for the time being, I just am not sure if that is okay for transport or not. granted, people bring desktops around all the time already put together, Microcenter sends your CPU MoBo bundles home with CPU preinstalled all the time, laptops are basically portable MoBos with everything installed all the time..

Basically, is it safe to ship a CPU/RAM/MoBo together in the MoBo box with the CPU and RAM already installed? (keep in mind, the R4BE box is very sturdy and has lots of space, nothing touches any of the parts and the mobo does not move around in the box.) if not, what are other possible solutions?

(side note, anyone interested in buying these please PM me, I'll likely be making a post in the classifieds section soon)

cpu and ram should be no prob I would take off the ram though

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I ship my bundle boards with CPU+RAM installed no problems :)

YES! so good to hear. I figured it would likely be okay, especially since the MoBo box is very roomy and strong.. but I needed a second opinion because I'd absolutely hate for $1,200+ worth of CPU parts to be broken before they get to be used. Obviously I won't sell them for that much.

YES! so good to hear. I figured it would likely be okay, especially since the MoBo box is very roomy and strong.. but I needed a second opinion because I'd absolutely hate for $1,200+ worth of CPU parts to be broken before they get to be used. Obviously I won't sell them for that much.

As long as nothing is bulging and warping the box should be good, but as you said it's spacious I'd consider it safe and good to go ;)