Side by Side - A documentary about the war between film and digital

Sammael

It was made in 2012 and is on netflix, watching it now and it seems interesting.  If you need something to fill some time I recommend it.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Might look into it since it may be relevant to my field of study...

It was made in 2012 and is on netflix, watching it now and it seems interesting.  If you need something to fill some time I recommend it.

Being Australia, we obviously don't have Netflix, is there any where else I can find this documentary? I'm kind of interested.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Being Australia, we obviously don't have Netflix, is there any where else I can find this documentary? I'm kind of interested.

Be creative ;-)

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

I may take a look into it at some point. Might be interesting with with my TAFE course

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Be creative ;-)

That's helpful. :huh:

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

That's helpful. :huh:

I can't really link to the site :-) But there is a thing called a torrent, which could help you.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

I can't really link to the site :-) But there is a thing called a torrent, which could help you.

yes torrent... You must write and send a torrent of letters to your federal member of parliament protesting their collusion with the cable providers to fleece you and the general populous.  And that you hold the members of parliament personally responsible for the additional funds that you and all your countrymen are being robbed of.  In addition to the torrent of letters, you will have to organize protest rallies and educate the citizenry about the options that are being withheld from them, and how.

After several years and a couple attempts on your life, you'll be able to watch "Side by Side" for $8.99 / mth + $35GOV Tax

yes torrent... You must write and send a torrent of letters to your federal member of parliament protesting their collusion with the cable providers to fleece you and the general populous, and that you hold the members of parliament personally responsible for the additional funds that you and all your countrymen are being robbed of. In addition to the torrent of letters, you will have to organize protest rallies and educate the citizenry about the options that are being withheld from them and how.

After several years and several attempts on your life, you'll be able to watch "Side by Side" for $8.99 / mth + $35GOV Tax

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

yea sorry...my sense of humour is really bad.  :unsure: