so I bought a D-Frame

scottiegfftv

This is cool well done man.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Nice build man hmmm how is it on keeping everything cool though bro ??

My build for this summer, EVGA X79 Dark, 16 gigs Corsair Platinum 1866mhz, EVGA SC TITAN,  2 Samsung 840 Pro raid 0, western digital 1tbhdd velociraptor, 1200 wt psu to be continued :)

I'm very jealous, but I have not been able to justify it.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

399$ case and 650ti boost?

:)  it"s a place holder I sold my 560ti to soon and wasn't happy with on borad video, but honestly I'm iching to get a second one to sli just for giggles it really it's that bad of a card and does surprisingly well

I'm curious though, how does the cable management look? :P

its a mess on the back side I got extions for eveything cause the power supply cables are to short in this set up I may snap a few pictures of it

Nice build man hmmm how is it on keeping everything cool though bro ??

thanks I didn't have a cooling problem to start with but it doesn't seem to be any better or worst than any other case I have had

and again everyone else showing support                 thanks :)

Nice. Did you make the cables?

Did you make the cables?

not this time I cheated and used "ensourced custom sleeved cables"  didn't have the time and I was able to get the complete set for what I would have spent on just the sleeving

not this time I cheated and used "ensourced custom sleeved cables"  didn't have the time and I was able to get the complete set for what I would have spent on just the sleeving

Looks nice still

Looks nice still

I'm really happy with his cables I'll most likely just have him do all of mine from now on until he starts charging more ;)

Looks really nice. Do you think having an "open air" case helps with cooling ? My friend leaves his side panel open (he only has 2 fans, one for intake n the front and 1 for exhaust out the back)

m-ATX form factor with i5-3570K stock and a Sapphire 7870 XT. He experimented a bit and figured out that his CPU temps are about 5-8 degrees cooler with one of the side panels open. GPU temps are unaffected.

Would love to see a discussion about this.

Looks really nice. Do you think having an "open air" case helps with cooling ? My friend leaves his side panel open (he only has 2 fans, one for intake n the front and 1 for exhaust out the back)

m-ATX form factor with i5-3570K stock and a Sapphire 7870 XT. He experimented a bit and figured out that his CPU temps are about 5-8 degrees cooler with one of the side panels open. GPU temps are unaffected.

Would love to see a discussion about this.

in the right situation open air might help, my temps are about the same as when it was in my cooler master case, if your friend is seeing a 5-8 degree difference I would suggest playing around with different fans and different configurations. In my cooler master I had one intake up front and one in the bottom, an exhaust at the top rear the power supply flipped so it was sucking from the case and off my graphics card and my cpu cooler turned 90 sucking air in from the top......not the best way for air flow but it worked better that way

How much does that case cost?

newegg.com has them listed at 399(usd)---- what I paid I'll never tell

newegg.com has them listed at 399(usd)---- what I paid I'll never tell

Wow for that price you can get a Caselabs. Is the case made from aluminium?

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

Wow for that price you can get a Caselabs. Is the case made from aluminium?

for that price anything is really possible, and yes

i will have to see what size the EVGA X79 Dark mobo is going to be, if i can fit it in then might just have to grab one of these

for my new build this summer, thanks for sharing pictures :)

My build for this summer, EVGA X79 Dark, 16 gigs Corsair Platinum 1866mhz, EVGA SC TITAN,  2 Samsung 840 Pro raid 0, western digital 1tbhdd velociraptor, 1200 wt psu to be continued :)

Hmmm only found a couple of reviews for the case, but here ya go..

That looks awesome. The Broncos fan in me is loving the colors. I would buy a D-frame in a heartbeat if I had the cash to spare.

I'm curious though, how does the cable management look? :P

posted some photos of the back side just for you :D

side note I have 18 inch sata cables and they are stretched to the max to reach the board

Nice Noctua's in the cooler master cooler

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |