LED Colour Decision

jtai117
Go to solution Solved by Cokeman,

Color doesn't have a U in it. And Id go with red

It's not really how bright each LED is, it's more of how dense the strip is. So it's not like bright points everywhere and it's more constant.

Ah, ok, well (if you have a smaller case) you can double up the LED strip so that they are at half the interval.

EDIT: You could also check out other options, like this: http://www.amazon.com/300LEDs-multi-color-Waterproof-Flexible-Controller/dp/B0050X1NUS though i cant vouch for build quality it looks denser and is definitely cheaper up to you.

Ah, ok, well (if you have a smaller case) you can double up the LED strip so that they are at half the interval. 

Yeah, good idea. I'm still waiting on the Enthoo Evolv but I don't know how big the internal is. If the Evolv isn't that great, I'll probably end up with a 350D.

Asus MAXIMUS VII Gene 2 x 8GB G.Skill 16GB 1600 Mhz Intel 4670k @ 4.3 Ghz Corsair H100i w/ stock fans EVGA GTX 770 SC Intel 750 Series SSD 240GB, Samsung 840 SSD 240GB WD Caviar Green 2TB Seasonic X-650 V3 2 x 140 mm Noctua A14 PPC, 120mm LED Corsair AF120

Yeah, good idea. I'm still waiting on the Enthoo Evolv but I don't know how big the internal is. If the Evolv isn't that great, I'll probably end up with a 350D.

Check the edit, also I love the 350D :D

Check the edit, also I love the 350D :D

haha I did see RGB kits with those types of controllers whilst researching. Apparently the remotes aren't too great though. The 350D looks fantastic, not 100% sure about the airflow though.

Asus MAXIMUS VII Gene 2 x 8GB G.Skill 16GB 1600 Mhz Intel 4670k @ 4.3 Ghz Corsair H100i w/ stock fans EVGA GTX 770 SC Intel 750 Series SSD 240GB, Samsung 840 SSD 240GB WD Caviar Green 2TB Seasonic X-650 V3 2 x 140 mm Noctua A14 PPC, 120mm LED Corsair AF120