Overclocking 290x. Did I do everything right?

xtr650
Go to solution Solved by SpyRosL,

Yup. You can't really do something wrong with afterburner.Just push the slide to the right until it's no longer stable.

Yup. You can't really do something wrong with afterburner.Just push the slide to the right until it's no longer stable.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

If you feel frisky after that its time to overvolt, gotta get da Mhz flowin yo

If you feel frisky after that its time to overvolt, gotta get da Mhz flowin yo

And this is the point where you can go wrong with afterburner LOL

Dem jiggahurts doe.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!