Please Help, Urgent!

Luxor

It'd be a great help if anyone can help me within the next hour or so, I'm looking to order parts tonight. MY budget CANNOT change by much. ONLY make it more if doing so results in a huge performance boost. I might be able to go up about $40 or so. My budget is actually around $925CAD but with taxes and shipping the build can only be around $800. I'll be using it mainly for gaming. I already have a 500GB HDD so no other storage is needed. I also have mouse keyboard and monitor. PLEASE take in account to how much shipping will cost from retailers other than DirectCanada and Amazon as the shipping will probably put my over budget from some places. Here's what I've come up with so far..

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

Type Item Price CPU AMD FX-4300 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor $115.73 @ DirectCanada CPU Cooler Cooler Master Hyper TX3 54.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler $17.83 @ DirectCanada Motherboard Gigabyte GA-970A-D3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard $89.25 @ DirectCanada Memory Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory $68.25 @ DirectCanada Video Card EVGA GeForce GTX 660 2GB Video Card $229.99 @ NCIX Case Corsair 400R ATX Mid Tower Case $85.51 @ DirectCanada Power Supply Silverstone Strider Plus 500W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply $69.20 @ DirectCanada Optical Drive Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer $18.25 @ DirectCanada Operating System Microsoft Windows 8 (OEM) (64-bit) $104.66 @ DirectCanada     Total   Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available. $808.67   Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-05-26 18:05 EDT-0400  

THANK YOU SO MUCH ANYONE WHO HELPS:D

Parts List:
http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/10eHw

Looks good, but depending on your usage scenario, I would say go for an AMD 7950 over the GTX 660. If you want to learn more about the performance of cards in a variety of games, go on Linus' channel and search benchmark showdown. You will see a variety of cards at different price points, and how they perform in certain games. For strictly gaming, AMD cards are hard to beat for their price to performance ratio. 

change the gtx 660 for a 7870xt (sapphire) same cost more performance

This.

And drop the DvD Drive, unless you desperately need it [Win can be installed by USB] and ramp up the PSU a little bit.

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/10feQ

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...