[CAN] Fractal Define R4 {120-40 = 80}

You lost me...where is the question?And i think on this forum there are around 50 topics related to this case

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

You lost me...where is the question?And i think on this forum there are around 50 topics related to this case

its not a question he is showing of that you can get it for only 79.99 CAD

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

its not a question he is showing of that you can get it for only 79.99 CAD

Then my bad...sorry.Sometimes i get things wrong.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

http://www.ncix.com/detail/fractal-design-define-r4-atx-42-75044-1360.htm

This case is awesome. Nice a quite with good looks. 

It doesn't have the window but if you want you can pay $20 more and get window'ed version. 

Sorry and welcome in out big family!

Sorry and welcome in out big family!

Do me a favor and change your profile pic please =)

http://www.ncix.com/detail/fractal-design-define-r4-atx-42-75044-1360.htm

This case is awesome. Nice a quite with good looks. 

It doesn't have the window but if you want you can pay $20 more and get window'ed version. 

Dang i wish it was the windowed version for this price =\ Still a nice deal thanks for posting.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

Do me a favor and change your profile pic please =)

Why?:(