Ice Bucket Challenge!

TannerThanU

Post your Ice bucket challenge!

Heres mine and little brothers :)

Current Build: Desk

My case is my most expensive part

Its Almost 2015 and I don't have an SSD

I live in California and this is causing problems here because of the drought.

If you don't live in California and are doing this that's fine, but do you even know what ALS is?

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

If you don't live in California and are doing this that's fine, but do you even know what ALS is?

I doubt this is causing an issue.

I doubt this is causing an issue.

There was a news article about this I am trying to find. My Facebook feed is filled with people doing the Ice Bucket challenge here in California. They use containers full of water when watering your lawn will get you a $500 fine. The amount of water being poured by celebrities causes people to imitate. I know it's all about a good cause but, how can you waste that much water when the creek right next to you is bone dry. It is a huge problem here. 

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

REPOST

how?...

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Sad thing about this is people don't realize about ALS they just think its a dumb challenge they don't understand about just how bad ALS is

how?...

Never mind

Yeah, it bothers me that 99% of the time its not even about ALS anymore

Im going to have to make a post about this. My grandmother died from ALS. This is not something to joke around about.

I live in California too. And how is one bucket of water worsening the draught? It seems a bit like a.. Drop in the bucket. GET IT. GET IT.

For real though, did you know Nestle diverts a huge amount of water from the largest reservoir to sell as bottled water (they pay for access to it(.

I live in California too. And how is one bucket of water worsening the draught? It seems a bit like a.. Drop in the bucket. GET IT. GET IT.

For real though, did you know Nestle diverts a huge am

Not one but many. Not singling the OP out because he probably doesn't live in California. 

Wow Nestle cmon

Im going to have to make a post about this. My grandmother died from ALS. This is not something to joke around about.

What im proud of, is my class president instead of just doing the ice challenge, made a 10 minute video talking about it. 

my cousin, donated $100 and instead used a tractors bucket full of ice and water. he was the valedictorian. Its nice to see some student leaders help out when most of what you see is people, who probably isn't their fault, but just didn't know. 

What im proud of, is my class president instead of just doing the ice challenge, made a 10 minute video talking about it. 

my cousin, donated $100 and instead used a tractors bucket full of ice and water. he was the valedictorian. Its nice to see some student leaders help out when most of what you see is people, who probably isn't their fault, but just didn't know. 

That's what i'm talking about. A+ to your president.

Not one but many. Not singling the OP out because he probably doesn't live in California.

How many people actually did it though. I guess I could be wrong. Also I fixed the last post and completed the sentence.

The ice bucket challenge is dumb. If you want to do charity, donate your money, don't ask other people to do something silly so that you get visibility while donating (looking at you celebrities). If you want to convince other people make a speech where you explain the problem, don't throw a bucket of ice water on your head.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

How many people actually did it though. I guess I could be wrong. Also I fixed the last post and completed the sentence.

Lots of people, my Facebook feed is nothing but my friends dumping water on themselves. Clebrities in LA doing the same when LA is one of the cities suffering the most since that UCLA water leakage. Celebrities do something, the sheep imitate and because it's for a good cause (which it is don't get me wrong) people will imitate. Plus ask some of the Ice Bucket participants what ALS is, a good chunk of them don't even know it's Lou Gehrig s disease. 

@Sauron

Did you know that the original challenge was "donate $100 or get ice on your head"? Seems like everyone forgot the first part and just wants to post themselves on Youtube, Facebook, and/or Instagram.

all of this and im like what the hell are you talkin about

@Horrorfull

I share your feels about living in a state with a drought issue. Texas is bad as well when it comes to being told to conserve water whenever possible. People in less dry areas fail to grasp at the concept that restrictions on watering your lawn too much is an actual thing, same for fines. One person doing something isn't going to hurt, but when you have multiples of people doing something that wastes water, it becomes a real issue in drought plagued areas. Also, I'm sure most who do the challenge haven't a bloody idea what ALS is and are just imitating celebs because of the word "challenge".

Or you know instead of dumping ice and water of your head you could just chuck a couple of dollars to the cause. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@Horrorfull

I share your feels about living in a state with a drought issue. Texas is bad as well when it comes to being told to conserve water whenever possible. People in less dry areas fail to grasp at the concept that restrictions on watering your lawn too much is an actual thing, same for fines. One person doing something isn't going to hurt, but when you have multiples of people doing something that wastes water, it becomes a real issue in drought plagued areas. Also, I'm sure most who do the challenge haven't a bloody idea what ALS is and are just imitating celebs because of the word "challenge".

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS PERFECTLY. Ugh wish people would understand this. Amen brother.

P.S.Kuroneko #1Waifu.

Yeah, ALS is also known as Lou Gehrig's disease, I don't know much but I know that it is a nerve disease that breaks down your body and most victims only live 3 years. There is no cure, and thats just from the top of my head (execpt how to spell Gehrig.) To be honest I wouldn't have thought about this had someone not challenge me, or have it blow up like it did. So how about not hating the challenge and do it to raise awareness. (similier to breast cancer awareness=pink bracelet)

Ive also learned that the ice water is supposed to simulate the feeling of having the disease. Please think twice before you dog on someone for bringing awareness to a good cause.

I don't know everything about ALS but bringing awareness to it definitely doesn't hurt anything.  

P.S. from Nebraska we have plenty of water :)

Not joking. Im bringing awareness.

The California "draught" is entirely manufactured. that is all.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs