Your own gaming brand/peripheral?

Tr33

If you were to make your own gaming brand/peripheral what would you call it and what kind of logo would your products have.

BLAOW!!!!

Techperior. I would sell mouses, keyboards and stuff. White and black would be the main colours but we would do special editions of everything with fan voted colour schemes. If your wondering about the name it is technology and superior fused together.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

ANTechnology.

Lot's of white/blue peripherals because there are not enough of those.

I'd sell a lot, from gaming-grade mouses, keyboards to gaming monitors.

ANTechnology is from AverageNinja with Technology behind it :p

Techperior. I would sell mouses, keyboards and stuff. White and black would be the main colours but we would do special editions of everything with fan voted colour schemes. If your wondering about the name it is technology and superior fused together.

Woa! Awesome,original,cool sounding name,sexy black and white color combination,fans vote for colors. This would be the best peripheral ever! Also would you have some kind of logo?

BLAOW!!!!

ANTechnology.

ANTechnology is from AverageNinja with Technology behind it :P

AverageNinja. haha. You could call you product series(the more high end ones) the Silent series. 

BLAOW!!!!

AverageNinja. haha. You could call you product series(the more high end ones) the Silent series. 

Indeed :D

Except for the mechanical keyboards, I personally like it when they give a little 'click', but they wouldn't be silent anymore :p

Woa! Awesome,original,cool sounding name,sexy black and white color combination,fans vote for colors. This would be the best peripheral ever! Also would you have some kind of logo?

Hmm a man on a horse, with a sword, nono wouldn't go a man on a horse with a spear. AND yes a sun as well with god rays on the side. This would be embossed to the product.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

ANTechnology.

ANTechnology is from AverageNinja with Technology behind it :P

we may fuse our companies together and ninja the hell out of everything.

Listen if you care.

so tr33 what would yours be called.

Listen if you care.

Indeed :D

Except for the mechanical keyboards, I personally like it when they give a little 'click', but they wouldn't be silent anymore :P

Ok keyboards would be the Sumo series. haha

BLAOW!!!!

so tr33 what would yours be called.

Haven't thought about mine yet.

BLAOW!!!!

we may fuse our companies together and ninja the hell out of everything.

Hell yeah! I'll get the shurikens and the beer. No peripheral testing without beer!

And yeah. Beer is 16+ here, so I'm not doing anything illegal ;)

Haven't thought about mine yet.

Quick choose before apple copyrights every word and phase.

Listen if you care.

Hell yeah! I'll get the shurikens and the beer. No peripheral testing without beer!

the beer mouse. Priceless and waterproof i guess

Listen if you care.

Lol

BLAOW!!!!

the beer mouse. Priceless and waterproof i guess

Hmmm. How about if we'd call it: "EpicNinjaBeerMouseExtreme"?

That would be noticable in the market.

Hmm a man on a horse, with a sword, nono wouldn't go a man on a horse with a spear. AND yes a sun as well with god rays on the side. This would be embossed to the product.

Most.Luxury.Logo.Ever

BLAOW!!!!

Oh I can already imagine the overhyped advertising(just like Razer) haha. 

BLAOW!!!!

you need tm at the end cant forget that.

Listen if you care.

How about a company called Nooblet. They then sell the nooblet professional series would fit me well.

Listen if you care.

:P. Guys could I also join in?

BLAOW!!!!

Yeah, otherwise Apple would copy us, patent it and then sue us D:

Hmmm.. I don't know, you're not a ninja.

It's ok with me, but you should also ask brownninja. :)

ok add tr33 to the name. Our sales pitch will just be the name as we dont want our customers to die of old age.

Listen if you care.

ok add tr33 to the name. Our sales pitch will just be the name as we dont want our customers to die of old age.

And add "Lamp". I like lamps. People like lamps. 

BLAOW!!!!