Air 540 vs Node 804

Go to solution Solved by Syraz,

540 takes a big foot print but lots of room

240 has a smaller footprint, still has ample room inside,

I dislike the hdd mounting on the 540 being on the bottom of it. 

the 240 has a HDD cage and sdd cage, but the HDD you NEED a flat 8pin connector or it wont fit to use.

I myself like the size and space of the 240, can fit all and more of what I would put in a build..

(Just so everyone knows, i DID search to forum for this topic but it returned nothing relevant. )

So i'm planning on building a pc and i want it to:

1.sit on top of my desk (and have the case I/O easily accessible on the left side, couldn't find anything with the I/O on the left though :/ if you know of such a case, please tell me!)

2.fit a large air cooler/ AIO cpu water cooler

3.Easy to build in

4.less than $200 CAN before tax

5.Fairly quiet and dust-proof

I've stumbled across cube cases, and they took my breath away. I've narrowed the ones i like down to these 2, and i would you guys to tell me which one you prefer! (only owners/ previous owners of these cases please, speculation without actual experience with the cases is pointless)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand go! 

air 540, looks amazing and has tons of room.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

The Node 804 didn't turned out well IMO, it's too big for what it offers and has many design flaws. The 540 is a pretty good case, and the Corsair Air 240 is the mATX version of it, and is now avaiable (won't fit a big air cooler in that one). I really like both Air cases from Corsair.

So between the 540 and 240, which one would you choose?

540 takes a big foot print but lots of room

240 has a smaller footprint, still has ample room inside,

I dislike the hdd mounting on the 540 being on the bottom of it. 

the 240 has a HDD cage and sdd cage, but the HDD you NEED a flat 8pin connector or it wont fit to use.

I myself like the size and space of the 240, can fit all and more of what I would put in a build..

@syrazpc - for all my rambles about PC's -- My Gallifreyan Build In Progress