Ladies and Gentlemen, Scotlands Finest.

pMKDe6w.png

*sighs* I feel a great deal of shame for my nation...

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

I don't think he told them what was in it, but he's still a fucking moron and probably the sort of person who would kill a goldfish during a home invasion so as not to leave any witnesses.

If the police around here called someone a loser there would've been riots on every street.. Scotland seems like an awesome place

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Reminds me of this guy. Posted a video of his marijuana growing op on his youtube channel. And the best thing? He told a cop to check out his channel.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

If the police around here called someone a loser there would've been riots on every street.. Scotland seems like an awesome place

There is a certain degree of awesomeness that i can confirm, not as if I'm being biased or anything...

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

Well done that man, you have been awarded the "Good for you" achievement

post-38950-0-77242600-1408396414.jpg

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Reminds me of this guy. Posted a video of his marijuana growing op on his youtube channel. And the best thing? He told a cop to check out his channel.

that's hilarious! it takes a certain kind of intelligence it seems.

Well, being arrested for trafficking may have been a better option then being tortured to death by drug lords.  Being involved with heroin in the first place is pretty earth shatteringly stupid though.

(Just to play devils advocate)