Lew added me to his circles? What does that even mean?

So I just got a notification on my phone that Unbox Therapy on Google+ added me to his circles. Can someone explain to me what that means? On his page it says he has ~1500 people in his circles when I search my name it shows up under people in his circles but I don't really get what that means as I've never used google plus for anything more than commenting on youtube videos. Now I have commented on a lot of Lew's videos but it is still weird to me because I don't even "follow" him on google plus. If someone who is more social media savvy could help me understand if this is a normal thing or what it means I would appreciate it.

P.S. Sorry about the Facebook notification below, I couldn't figure out how to take a screenshot without that being there.

post-39604-0-46670500-1408318029_thumb.j

post-39604-0-46670500-1408318029_thumb.j

it means you see his shit when he posts on google+. pretty much people can force add you, 

He added me too, I am unsure of what it means.

Just keep checking Google Plus, it could mean something more than nothing.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Its like liking on Facebook.

Just looked at that mod you did to your 750ti, that's pretty sick it looks awesome. Anyway yeah the consensus seems to be that it doesn't really matter thank you everyone who commented!

It means you spin them right round, baby, right round like a record.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Just looked at that mod you did to your 750ti, that's pretty sick it looks awesome. Anyway yeah the consensus seems to be that it doesn't really matter thank you everyone who commented!

Thanks man I appreciate the comment!