1440p?

bmxtricky5

what is the most inexpensive 1440p ips or pls panel i can buy?

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

ebay

X-star has cheap ones

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

QNIX I guess, Acer also has K272HUL that is like 350 euros atleast where I live.

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4

If you're going 1440P do it well or don't do it at all. The Asus PB278Q has a good price.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

If you're going 1440P do it well or don't do it at all. The Asus PB278Q has a good price.

i dont know if i can get 500$ to spend on a monitor

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

i dont know if i can get 500$ to spend on a monitor

Well I guess its korean or nothing- 1440 is more of a bragging rights thing anyway... 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Well I guess its korean or nothing- 1440 is more of a bragging rights thing anyway... 

well i figure i need a new monitor and have a 780ti i should get 1400p i guess ill save for the pb2

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4JH1NB1871

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

what is the most expensive 1440p IPS or PLS panel I can buy?

When I first glanced at your question I thought you were asking the opposite (I've edited your post accordingly)? :D

I wouldn't know what the most expensive 2560x1440 monitor would be. :unsure:

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

well I figure I need a new monitor and I have a 780Ti, which means I should get 1440p monitor. I guess I'll save for the PB278Q.

Well, the PB278Q is the most popular 1440p to date and as such I would highly recommend saving a tad longer and purchasing it if that's what you want. I can pretty much guarantee, whilst I don't own it myself, that you won't regret buying it. Tis a great display. :)

Well, the PB278Q is the most popular 1440p to date and as such I would highly recommend saving a tad longer and purchasing it if that's what you want. I can pretty much guarantee, whilst I don't own it myself, that you won't regret buying it. Tis a great display. :)

It's dated and it uses pwm dimming. The benq bl2710pt is a new panel that retails for 499.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

It's dated and it uses pwm dimming. The benq bl2710pt is a new panel that retails for 499.

You're right, that is a great display. Simon Baker of TFT Central did a thorough review of it

(http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/content/benq_bl2710pt.htm#intro). It's got a wider colour depth than the PB278Q,

however, I still think the ASUS PB278Q is a good option. So many people can't be wrong.

i think ill look into the benq because it looks like a nice monitor

yea i figured if i got the pb278q it would be solid and i would not have to worry

You're right, that is a great display. Simon Baker of TFT Central did a thorough review of it

(http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/content/benq_bl2710pt.htm#intro). It's got a wider colour depth than the PB278Q,

however, I still think the ASUS PB278Q is a good option. So many people can't be wrong.

ill look into the benq

When I first glanced at your question I thought you were asking the opposite (I've edited your post accordingly)? :D

I wouldn't know what the most expensive 2560x1440 monitor would be. :unsure:

haha verry funny :P

@bmxtricky5, here in Australia both the BenQ and ASUS monitors are going for the same price. I'd probably go for the ASUS if it were me but the BenQ is a worthy contender I suppose. Whatever one you end up going for you should post your thoughts of it on this thread of yours once you've been using it for a little while. :)

@bmxtricky5, here in Australia both the BenQ and ASUS monitors are going for the same price. I'd probably go for the ASUS if it were me but the BenQ is a worthy contender I suppose. Whatever one you end up going for you should post your thoughts of it on this thread of yours once you've been using it for a little while. :)

i will probably choose the benq, i will post a review on it when i get it and use it for a while

i will probably choose the benq, i will post a review on it when i get it and use it for a while

Well I hope that it works out for you. It'll be great to read your review once you've had the BenQ for a while. :)